TDP Far Infrared Heat Lamp, Mineral Therapy Lamp TDP Lamp- Leawell
- TDP Heat Lamps with large head size as far-infrared heating lamp
have adjuvant therapy for arthritis.
- The heat produced by Infrared heat lamp with high heating
temperature,into human body about 30-45°C,it allows excellent
Infrared penetration through the skin.
- Leawell TDP lamp is upgrated one. Works with new heating
technology(Rare earth low resistance heating technology),instead of
traditional heating wire,LEAWELL heating plate lifespan is up to
5000 hrs without broken down, no need to replace.and a mineral
plate (no light bulb needed). The Mineral Plate (7.87" in diameter)
emits Far Infrared Rays when heated. And The plate is uneven, it is
in pagoda(3T multimodal).It has the characteristics of even
heating, comfortable irradiation ,Larger irradiate
- Irradiation 1-2 times a day, to care once every 30 minutes.
- MUST KNOW BEFORE BUY:1. There are mineral element coated in on the
treament plate, while heating, odor volatilization, so it will have
smell at the first begining. please keep ventilation when use it.
The smell will be gone in a few time used. 2. Because the exterior
of lamp made of PP6A material(Plastic, anti-high tempreture. so it
will turn brown after long time use.